★ Party ↔ Raid Party Switch System
- A new system has been added that allows players to switch between Party ↔ Raid Party for QoL, so players can switch between tackling normal dungeons to dungeons that require Raid Parties such as Raid and Big Boss dungeons without having to disband their party.
- You can switch between Party of Raid Party through right-clicking the character on the top left corner.
- This function can only be used by the Party/Raid Leader.
- You cannot switch to a regular Party when there are 5 or more players in the Raid Party.
- You cannot use this function when you are actively recruiting Party or Raid Party members through the Party List system.
- You cannot use this function when you are waiting to be matched for Dungeons or Arena.
- Fixed graphic glitch that occurs when equipping Metal Core Carnival Bottom Piece and Elsword Japan Costume Contest Winner Shoes.
- Fixed graphic glitch that occurs around the top of the foot during Genesis Idle Motion while equipping Sweet Dream Shoes.
- Feet size when equipping Military Shoes has been adjusted.
- Fixed traces of beads remaining when using Pouring Beads skill on a map with slopes.
- Fixed skin tone at the waist when equipping ELS Beach Wear 2.0 Bottom Piece or Japan Costume Contest Winner Bottom Piece with B1A4 Sweet Girl Shoes, Navy Sailor Shoes, or Idol Shoes.
- Fixed Raven giving himself Bleed debuff when using Common Active Force Skill during the duration of Bloody Accel’s Bloody Sword effect while equipping Tenebrous Armor with Shadow Effect 3rd line (◆◆◆) ‘Upon using Force Active Skill, create an area that reduces damage received by n%’.
- Fixed skin showing when equipping Winter Salvation Bottom Piece with Combat Class Shoes.
- Fixed leg skin tone when equipping Metal Core Carnival Shoes.
- Fixed graphic glitch when equipping Chic Leopard Top Piece.
- Fixed graphic glitch when equipping Salvatore Solace Arm Buckler.
- Fixed skin tone when equipping Lovely Winter Shoes with certain Bottom Pieces.
- Fixed awkward ankle graphic glitch when Ciel is equipping BTS ‘RUN’ Bottom Piece.
- Fixed Skill Damage Increase effect not applying to Demonic Release when canceling Altar of Evil skill.
- Fixed Skill Damage Increase effect not applying to Demonic Release when canceling Transcendence skill.
- Rising Shot, [Enhanced] Rising Shot skill tooltips have been edited.
||[Enhanced] Rising Shot
– Increases normal bullet command’s damage by 115% for 15 sec.
– Increases normal bullet command’s damage by 125% for 20 sec.
Final Enhanced Skill
– [Silver Bullet]’s buff duration is increased by 5 sec. and the effect is increased by 25%
– Increases normal bullet command’s damage by 15% for 15 sec.
– Increases normal bullet command’s damage by 25% for 20 sec.
Final Enhanced Skill
– [Silver Bullet]’s buff duration is increased by 5 sec. and the effect is increase
- Fixed graphic glitch when equipping Black Cat Bottom Piece with Luxury Wedding Shoes, Natural White Swimwear Shoes, or Floral Holiday Shoes.
- Fixed graphic glitch that occurs when equipping Royal Maid Headdress with certain Hair pieces.
- Fixed graphic glitch that occurs when equipping Metal Core Carnival Hair with ELS Gothic Lolo Mask.
- Fixed skin showing when equipping Tenebrous Shoes with Core Black Swimwear Top Piece or Natural White Swimwear Top Piece.
- Fixed “Deals additional continuous damage that is n% of damage upon attack for 3 sec.” socket so that the socket will activate as intended even when the damage exceeds a certain amount.
- Fixed red mark (monster, object) showing on the mini map during Halted Sun’s Memory even when there’s nothing left on the map.
- Fixed [Force] Soul Harvest applying to the Wind Spirit, Sylphid, who appears during The Rage of Behemoth.
- Fixed character maintaining a wide view even in the following stage when the character is hit while aiming at an enemy during Plegas’s Labyrinth Stage 1.
- [Cobo] Blessed Fluorite Ore’ and ‘[Cobo] Blessed Restoration Scroll’ obtained through completing the weekly ‘[Enhancement] Blessed Aura‘ quest will be deleted at 2022/04/12 23:59 PDT.
- Hamel High Swim Team Special Package Icon for characters other than Noah will now include a star mark (★).
- For Noah, Special Package Icons included a star mark (★).