After waking up from the temple, Noah attempts to regain his battle senses and his physique through combat.
Drowning in guilt, Noah looks for a reason why he’s alive and find the answer in revenging his brother and appeasing his soul.
- Gains extra buffs on skills using the Obsidian Moon system
- Can double dash, allowing for even faster mobility
Combos are one of the highlights of Elsword Online. This simple system uses a combination of button presses using the 4 directional keys ( ) and the 2 attack keys, Z and X. As you level up into more advanced job classes, more specialized combos will be open to you. When you’re ready to get really tricky, you can link combos and skills together to create masterpieces of devastation. The combos themselves have alternatives as illustrated by the branches in the chart. Start with these basic attack combos.
Z = Fast attack speed but low damage
X = Low attack speed but high damage
Stronger by the power of the moon! When the Moon waxes and wanes in the Moonlight System, Noah collects Obsidian Moon points to enhance certain skills.
- Obtain a Moon Point during the New Moon phase. You can obtain up to 5 Moon Points.
- Points will be consumed when using the Obsidian Moon Skill and obtain the Obsidian Moon buff!
- The skill activates in Obsidian Darkness form.
- Obsidian Moon duration as well as Shadow hit damage increases per consumed points.
- It can be activated after the cooldown. Using it when Obsidian Moon is active will reapply the buff effect.
JOB CLASS TREE