Noah was too late saving Yuria and when he tries to heal her using the power of the moon, he puts too much strain in his body.
Through this experience, he could not help but think that if Harque was alive, he would have been able to save everyone.
With this thought in mind, Noah wishes to live his second life as his big brother would have.
- Gain Rest and Confession Relics that enhance skills
- Skills gain additional effects based on the Moon Phase during Awakening
Combos are one of the highlights of Elsword Online. This simple system uses a combination of button presses using the 4 directional keys ( ) and the 2 attack keys, Z and X. As you level up into more advanced job classes, more specialized combos will be open to you. When you’re ready to get really tricky, you can link combos and skills together to create masterpieces of devastation. The combos themselves have alternatives as illustrated by the branches in the chart. Start with these basic attack combos.
Z = Fast attack speed but low damage
X = Low attack speed but high damage
CONFESSION & REST
Noah can finally Save as many people as you can by providing the best support! Or he can also dish out powerful damage to eliminate threats in an instant!
Obtain 2 Sub-Weapons:
- Relic of Confession: Gain additional damage for Confession Skills
- Relic of Rest: Gain buff effect for Rest Skills
BLESSING OF MOONLIGHT
Upon Awakening, the New Moon and Full Moon phases will have enhanced effects. The following effects are:
- New Moon Awakening debuffs are enhanced (Blessing of Moonlight – New Moon)
- Full Moon Awakening buffs are enhanced (Blessing of Moonlight – Full Moon)
- Half Moon Awakening buff or debuff duration is increased (Blessing of Moonlight – Half Moon)
- How skills are enhanced will differ depending on the skill
- After advancing Noah’s job path and learning a certain passive, the debuff effect of New Moon awakening will also apply during Full Moon awakening
A support skill you learn after learning the passive Salvation
- Activate after Full Moon Awakening
- After activation, press V to recover awakening beads and all the characters special resources
- Effect only applies to resources that are beneficial when full (Way of the Sword, ECP, must be maintained so they excluded from the effect)
JOB CLASS TREE