KNIGHT OF GALE
Gale Mode Activation
When the gauge is completely filled with blue (by using Annihilation skills), the Knight of Gale is activated, and Elesis will be encircled in a blue aura for a certain amount of time. The effects are as follows.
- Movement and jump speed increase.
- A special effect takes place after every 5 hits, which increases awakening charge speed by 5% and MP by 25%. Effect duration lasts 5 seconds.
- Knockdown is reduced by as much as 40% for Gale combos.
- MP consumption of Gale skills is reduced.
- Gale skills cool-down time is reduced by as much as 75%.
KNIGHT OF ANNIHILATION
Annihilation Mode Activation
When the gauge gets filled with red (by using Gale skills), the Knight of Annihilation is activated, and Elesis will emanate a red aura for a certain period. Below is the list of effects.
- Annihilation skills and combos get 100% critical rate and disregard defensive moves. Knocked-down opponents suffer the skills’ full effects.
- Holding down Z or X allows Elesis to deflect enemies as they attack and go into mana break that consumes the Chivalry gauge instead of MP.
- Combo attack damage is amplified by 1.5x