Add is equipped with the Dynamo Point (DP) System, an advanced form of awakening. When DP mode is activated, you immediately harm surrounding targets, and you earn a bead in the DP counter. These beads are used to boost certain skills in DP mode.
THE DP GAUGE
Taking the place of the awakening gauge, the DP gauge is found right below the HP and MP meters on the upper left corner of the game screen. It is charged each time you attack in normal mode.
The DP counter below Add’s portrait has plots for 6 beads maximum. Add acquires one bead every time DP mode is activated.
USING DP MODE
1. When the DP gauge shows a charge of at least 100, you will be able to activate DP mode for 50 gauge points.
2. You can activate DP mode just as you would trigger awakening—press the CTRL key (default).
3. In DP mode, attacks will use up what’s left in the gauge.
4. You can easily deactivate DP mode as needed. Just press CTRL one more time.
SKILLS THAT CONSUME DP
Using one of the following skills will consume a bead in the DP counter.
Tracer / Base
• Enables extension of DP combos
• Damage dealt increases by 20%
• Enables DP use cancellation for applicable skills
• Activates passive MP recovery buff