[Ara] [Yama Raja]
- Fixed Resurrection passive being able to remove Mad Paradox’s Time Sickness debuff.
[Add] [Lunatic Psyker]
- Fixed skill damage increase being applied 2 times when Killing Blow (2) trait is active for Nasod Armor Mode – Full Burst skill.
- Fixed the game crashing when using Event Horizon skill in a certain way.
- Fixed after image appearing around the character when Lu uses [Force] Hyper Acceleration after turning off Weapon Effect from options.
- Fixed last grenade not hitting the enemy despite using all the grenades when using certain grenades completely with high action speed.
[Laby] [Eternity Winner]
- Fixed damage output being high when attacking multiple enemies with the hyperactive skill, ‘Great Birth’.
- Fixed the Phantasmal Geyser stage 0-1 portal effect disappearing when graphic option is medium or lower.
- Fixed Transcendence slot skill damage increase effect stacking when Amethystine Prophecy – Cerulean4 set effect, skill cooldown reset effect activates after using Transcendence slot skill with the damage already enhanced.
[System mail fix]
All system mail that is currently in the mailbox
will be deleted at 11/04 1:00 AM (Pacific Time).
Please check the following list below to make sure you’ve received all related mails before they are deleted.
- Market Board Sales Start/End Message
- New/Returning Attendance Rewards
- Guild Farm Related Mail
- New features will be added to free training to allow you to practice in various environments.
When using non-permanent titles and the identical title is already in effect, a pop-up message will show that the remaining duration of the title has been renewed.
When swinging Vestige of Soul, the trace of the weapon will be visible.
Max. number of friends have increased to 150.
Fixed weapon enhancement effect showing in the after image when Hyper Acceleration is active.
Fixed the after image of Hyper Acceleration skill/Ventus Elixir still being visible even after changing the option in [Graphic > Effect].
- Environment debuff added to free training
- MP Recovery and Cooldown Reset function will be separated in free training.
- Before: F6 > MP Recovery, Cooldown Reset
- After: F6 > MP Recovery, F8 > Cooldown Reset