We’re rolling out some changes to the Pet Revamp! The following changes will be applied during the May 22, 2019 Maintenance update.
- The current Pet Personalities (Sociable/Shy/Sensible/Impulsive) functions will no longer work.
- Pets that have been raised as Shy, Sensible will receive Growth Points.
- Pet actions that were influenced by personality types will now be activated according to the new rules set by the new growth system.
- Pet Personality Reset Foods at the Item Mall will disappear as soon as the update rolls out. For any Pet Personality Reset Food you own, they can be exchanged for 10 El Tree Fruits from Ariel.
- Each pet will have 4 abilities (with max growth)
|Cheer||Encouragement cooldown decrease.|
|Patience||Encouragement duration increase.|
|Mastery||Pet Skill damage increase.|
|Focus||Pet Skill MP cost will decrease.|
- Each time you feed your pets, it earns a Growth Point.
- Obtained Growth Points can be used to increase Pet Abilities stats.
- Now only can you feed your pets directly, but an option to feed other pets so they earn Growth Points will be added. (However, each pet still needs time to digest. You will not be able to feed them more than their digestible amount.)
- When total Growth Points reach a certain number, Special Encouragement will be added as a new skill.