William is back again and this time he has a challenging request! This isn’t your typical challenge to defeat a few baddies, but rather a special event dungeon. We can’t lie, it’s pretty difficult. So we decided to prepare a quick breakdown to help our Elpeeps understand more about William’s Time & Space and the rewards for surviving it. Enter the dungeon well prepared and enjoy the ride!
Things to Know Before You Start
- All users can participate in this event.
- You can enter the dungeon without Stamina.
- Attack and defense power will be set to Level 1.
- This dungeon event will only be available for a limited period. (September 21 to October 18, 2011)
- How to enter the dungeon
- Players need a William’s Time & Space Invitation in order to enter the dungeon. Find William in any village to get one.
- Players can receive up to 3 William’s Invitations a day and an additional 3 during weekends.
- You can access William’s Time & Space from the dungeon map selection
- What to expect in the dungeon
- 31 stages total
- Each stage is filled with bosses!
- There are special stages after boss stages where the player can choose to keep going or stop.
- Monster AI is based on the level of users.
- Take advantage of break points and rest those fingers.
- Strategize your attacks and understand different boss attack patterns.
- Equip skills that increase your survivability and high splash damage.
- Enchantment effects apply, so bring different weapons to switch between different elements.
- For example, equip plagued effect to recover HP & MP when you’re running low and freezing effect to help with aggressive mobs.
- Party variety! Mix it up a bit with range and melee characters.